College of Businesses
Since the issuance of the royal decree to establish Tafila Technical University in 2005, the Faculty of Business was one of the basic pillars that the university started its faculties, which includes at that time one department offering a bachelor's degree in economics. With the opening of other departments, nowadays the faculty includes three different departments:
1- Accounting Department: The accounting department is offering a bachelor's degree in accounting.
2- Department of Business Administration: The Department of Business Administration is offering Master's, Bachelor's and Diploma in Business Administration.
3- Department of Business Economics: The Business Economics Department offers a bachelor's degree in Business Economics, Finance and Banking.
All departments offer different types of subjects to enable students to find suitable jobs internally and externally, as well as to enhance their skills and knowledge in a way that enables them to adapt to the new and changing business environment and to achieve their objectives and to confirm their vision. The faculty has attracted a scientifically qualified group of faculty members who have knowledge, scientific and practical experience and the required qualifications. The college includes administrative staff specialized in secretarial work and laboratory techniciansThe College also built strong ties and solid relationships with the local community through providing training and consulting services. Based on the university philosophy and its general objectives and mission, the faculty does improve in a continuous manner to control the quality of the educational process through its qualified staff to contribute effectively in the Jordanian and regional market. It granted its students the importance of teaching and imparting research skills and enabling them to connect the theoretical aspect with scientific practice.
In the near future, the College looks forward to:
1. Opening new programs and specializations in the bachelor's and master's degrees after ensuring their feasibility at the local and regional level and adapting to the needs of the market and the aspirations of the local community.
2. The continuous preparation of students and acquiring them the scientific and practical skills necessary to the engagement in the local and regional labor market.
3. Developing faculty members through various courses, workshops and seminars.
4. Cooperation with the local community through the submission of proposals for productive projects to serve the labor force.
5. Coordination and cooperation with leading business schools in Jordanian universities and prestigious foreign universities to exchange knowledge and expertise in the academic and research fields.