★ Showing the contemporary challenges that the educational and instructional l institutions encounter.
★ Showing the emerging practical models for encountering the challenges, and changes.
★ Exchanging experiences between educators, which help in suggesting solutions and treatments
1. Papers are accepted in both Arabic and English Languages.
2. Abstracts for papers should be sent via e-mail before 15/5/2017. They will be reviewed by the scientific committee who will in turn inform the participant the status of his paper during one week from receiving it.
3. The research must be original, unpublished, or submitted for publication anywhere.
4. The paper has to be sent via e-mail before 15/6/2017
5. The entire research will be reviewed and evaluated regarding to clarity, quality, and its relation to the domains of the conference; the accepted papers will be published in an electronic book.
6. The fees of the conference are (300)$ for participants from outside Jordan, including accommodation and transportation inside Jordan.
☆ Themes★ First domain: Education and cultural challenges
• Intellectual extremism.
• National Identity and Affiliation.
★ Second domain: Education and Political challenges
• Refugees problem.
• Democracy and parties.
• Civil state.
★ Third domain: Education and Economic Challenges
• Knowledge Economy.
• Poorness and Unemployment .
• Shyness Culture.
• Environmental Pollution.
★ fourth domain:Education and Cognitive and informatics Challenges
• Cognitive explosion.
• Technology and Scientific development.
• Educational Challenges.
• international tests adjustment
★ Fifth domain: Education and social Challenges
• Population explosion
• Drugs .
• Family Problems .
• Disabilities .
• Communal Violence .
• Means of Social Communication.